Today is the first post of “Thankful Thursday”.I wanted to start this “series” on my blog where every now and then on a Thursday I will write a post sharing a whole list of things that I’m thankful.
There are so many things to be grateful/thankful for in life and we shouldn’t just take them for granted.We should appreciate them so this is my way of showing that I’m thankful for the little things and big things in life so I hope you’ll join me by leaving things that you’re thankful for in the comments.
- My family – I love my family so much and they all mean the world to me.I would be lost without them,they all do so much for me and I’m so thankful to have them.
- My Health – Have you ever heard the quote “your health is your wealth” ? Well that’s true and it’s not something you should take for granted.
- Home cooked dinner every night – Some people have no idea when they’re going to have food again never mind a home cooked meal and I’m incredibly lucky to have access to food at any time.
- A warm home – Again some people don’t even have a home!
- My dogs – They bring so much happiness into my life without even knowing it.
- Living in a safe country – Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to say this.
- Sunsets – Even if my day isn’t going too great if there’s a pretty sunset then I’m instantly happier.
- Having people who care about me – Some people feel so alone and lost in this world but I’m lucky enough to be able to say that I have people in my life who love me,don’t take your loved ones for granted.
They are all of the things that I’m going to be sharing with you in today’s post,I hope you’ll join me by sharing some things that you are thankful for in the comments.Also let me know if you would like me to continue doing “Thankful Thursday’s”.
Thanks for reading,